Our pride in the Japanese trading system is that all of our automobiles are INSPECTED in THE ENGINE ROOM with our checklist before shipping them around the world.
■ No inspection in an engine room on an auction in Japan
Do you know that nobody figures out the real condition of automobiles at the auction in Japan?
The slip was written by the seller’s declarations to the auction and indicates some points such as;
- Type of model
- Registration date and year
- Basic equipment and options
- Exterior condition
- Appeal points
- Evaluation points
Do you feel to import such non-inspected automobiles from Japan? We can check the engine sound and exteriors in the auction hall. However, before bidding and bringing it to your place, nobody knows what the real conditions are included:
- DAMAGES in an engine room
■ Our inspection system
We provide our original inspection system in our professional repair factory in Yokohama, Japan.
- official Japan mechanic licenses & electrician certification held in our professional factory
- the buyer will inquire through this page as a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- the seller will start looking for the required automobile in the market, and offer the estimation (NOT including the repair/maintenance fees).
- the buyer will deposit the downpayment fee of US$2,000 (less than $10,000 in total value) and the US$300 handling fee (including the document and delivery fees) to our bank account.
- the seller will start the inspection in the factory through the checklist after delivering the automobile from an auction house and/or other places.
- the seller will provide the invoice and agreement. ( the buyer would make cancel if the repair/maintenance fee takes over US3,000, and the seller shall return back the deposit within 5 business days to the buyer account. the seller will start the repair/maintenance if the cost is less than $3,000 with the permission of the buyer.)
- the seller will deliver the automobile to Yokohama/Tokyo port and prepare the documents for the export.
- the buyer will make all of the payments and the seller exchange the documents.